My MAE is the online event portal for Mobile Asia Expo 2014 – designed to help you manage all your event information and network with other attendees.
My MAE Features
- Fully Bilingual – All features described below are available in either English or Simplified Chinese
- Personalised Event Schedule – Browse the schedules and select which sessions you want to attend, then access your personal schedule while onsite
- Favourite Speakers – Browse the list of speakers and bookmark the ones you want to see.
- Mobile Forum Presentations - Access the speaker presentations after the event
- Attendee Networking – Browse the list of attendees or search attendees based on keywords
- Business Matchmaking – See who you should meet by searching on interests or business role (buyer, seller or partner)
- Messages & Meeting Requests – Once you find who you want to meet, send them a message or request a meeting while you are in Shanghai.
- Favourite Exhibitors – Browse the vast list of exhibitors and bookmark the ones you want to visit. Find them quickly in the interactive venue maps.
- 3-D Exhibition Maps – Plan your route through the venue with our 3D interactive exhibition maps (coming online soon)
How to Access My MAE
- My MAE is available to all registered attendees of Mobile Asia Expo 14. Attendees can use all the features described above to manage their event information, but will need to opt-in to networking during the registration process.
- Simply log in and use the same user name and password you created during registration.
- If you elect to opt-out of networking, your personal information will not be visible to other attendees.
- Should you change your mind at any time about networking, simple log in to My MAE, select My Event and enable/ disable networking.
- If networking is disabled, you will not be able to view the attendee list and your information will not be visible to other attendees.
What is my password?
Your password is the same one you created during registration to MAE. If you need a prompt, click on “Log In” in the upper right-hand corner and then “Forgotten password.” From there, follow the directions to receive your password reminder.
Where do I find the presentations?
After you log in in the upper right-hand corner, click on Schedule on the left. From there, select your conference session of interest. The presentation(s) will be at the bottom for you to download. Please note the presentations will only be visible to Gold pass holders. If you have an EVP pass, you will be unable to see or download the presentations.