Welcome to the Call for Papers site for Mobile Asia Expo 2015.
15–17 July 2015, Shanghai
The call for papers process is an important step in our research and in the development of our agenda. Thank you for your interest and submission.
Spread over two days, the Mobile Asia Expo conference programme will form a central point of focus for the event, providing essential insights on the current and future trends impacting today’s global mobile industry geared towards an audience of senior industry executives.
Below are the suggested areas of focus for 2015, as a point of reference. Please note that submissions should not be limited to this list and we welcome the suggestion of new topics for inclusion.
We have provided the opportunity for submitters to suggest their own topics should they not feature in the below list.
- Applications Development
- Big Data
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Services
- Connecting the Unconnected
- Contactless Technologies
- Converged Networks – the impact of content delivery and service decisions
- Customer Behaviour/Intelligence
- Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Economic/Societal Impact of Mobile
- Future of… Communications Services
- Home Automation
- Joint Ventures/M&A/Partnerships
- Location Based Services – including marketing, embedded, social
- M2M & the Internet of Things
- Media & Entertainment
- Mobile Broadband
- Mobile Innovation
- Network Capacity
- Next Generation Networks
- Network Management Strategies
- Open Web
- OS Ecosystems
- Regional Focus
- Smart Cities
- Supply Chain Mobilisation
- Traditional vs. Emerging Business Models
Please note that all submissions must be made in English through our English language site. You may find more information about this process and submit your entry here.
The Mobile Asia Expo Call for Papers will close at 23:59 Pacific Daylight Time (US & Canada) on Tuesday, 24 March 2015.
View Content from the 2014 Mobile Asia Expo conference programme here.