2013 Call for Papers is Now Closed.
The Mobile Asia Expo conference programme will provide essential insights on current and future trends impacting the ever-changing global mobile industry.
Building on the success of the Mobile World Congress, the Mobile Asia Expo conference agenda will highlight the creativity and innovation of companies from across Asia and will feature mobile industry leaders representing the most cutting edge companies from across the region and around the world.
Over two days this programme will offer access to the latest technology trends and business critical information for an executive audience demographic.
Below are the areas on which we’ll focus in 2013. Submissions are not limited to this list and we welcome the suggestion of new topics for inclusion.
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Applications
- Mobile Broadband
- Mobile Cloud
- Connected Living/Mobile Health
- Devices – Mass Market Devices and Media Tablets
- Mobile money – emerging markets
- Operator Strategies for Growth: Investments Innovation
- Operator Strategies for Growth – Joint Ventures, M&A
- Social Connectivity/Social Media
- Mobile Video
- Mobile Security
Again, this list is not exhaustive, and we have provided the opportunity for companies to suggest their own topics which may not be featured here.
View content from the 2012 Mobile Asia Expo conference programme here.
Submit Your Proposal
Before submitting your proposal, please note:
- All submissions should be made in English.
- A list of frequently Asked Questions and Guidelines for the submission process can be found here. We strongly encourage you to read through this page before submitting.
Due to a high level of requests, we have extended the Mobile Asia Expo Call For Papers deadline. The Mobile Asia Expo Call for Papers will now close at 23:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT/UTC) on Friday, 15 March 2013.