Join Our Mission
The GSMA strives to be environmentally responsible at all of our offices worldwide, as well as at our global events.
- Contribute to the preservation of the environment by reducing our emissions and waste
- Identify more opportunities of reducing considerably our event’s emissions
- Continue to work actively with our suppliers and products where ever possible
- Paper free Media Centre, press kits and press releases are all online
- Conference attendee bags and lanyards are made from recycled materials
- Electronic-based communications from the GSMA, via websites, emails, and social media sites
- Recycle bin will be provided for badges and lanyards
- Showing final confirmation with the barcode visible in attendees’ mobile device is permitted instead of printing the hardcopy
- Exhibition shell scheme stands and meeting rooms will be constructed using reusable materials and low-voltage lighting fixtures
- Provide exhibitors and contractors with ideas of how to prepare for an “environmental exhibition”.
- Reusable utensils and tableware will be provided at official conference catering locations
- Digital distribution of partner publications
We encourage Mobile Asia Expo exhibitors, sponsors and partners to do their part. Join us in our efforts to be environmentally responsible.